We all know that PayPal is one of the most popular ways to pay online. But did you also realize there’s a way for people living outside United States or countries where it operates, they can create their own accounts? If so then this guide will help them do just that! With some straightforward steps and easy-to make choices below; follow along with our instructions before getting started today:
What You’ll Need:
a computer/laptop running Microsoft Windows operating system (OS) such as XP Home / Vista Business editions OR Apple Mac OS X 10.4.9 or later
An internet connection with a high-speed broadband connection preferred
A valid email account set up and working
Access to a U.S.-based phone number where you can receive calls
- Open up your web browser and go to www.paypal.com this is the official website for PayPal.
- When the main homepage loads, look towards the top right-hand side of the screen and click on the link that reads Sign Up (its highlighted in blue).
- You will now be taken to the next page where you need to fill out some personal information. Since you want to create a stealth PayPal account, it is important that all of the details you input here are completely fake and not traceable back to you in any way.
- Once you have entered all of the required fields on this page (with made up information), click on the large blue button at the bottom that reads Continue.
- On the next page, select your country as United States from the drop-down menu provided. Then enter a made up U.S.-based street address, city, state and ZIP code in the relevant fields.
- Next, you will need to select a phone number where PayPal can reach you. If you do not have a U.S.-based phone number, then you can use a service like Skype to get around this. Simply sign up for a Skype account and add some Skype credits to your account. Then click on the link that reads Get a Skype Number which is located towards the top of the main Skype window. From here, you can choose any U.S.-based area code and city to be your virtual location. You will be given a new phone number which you can use during the PayPal sign-up process.
- The next step is to choose a password for your PayPal account. Make sure that it is something you can remember but also something that would be difficult for someone else to guess.
- Finally, enter in the CAPTCHA code which is displayed on the screen (this is just to verify that you are indeed a human and not a robot).
- When you are finished, click on the blue button at the bottom of the page that reads Agree and Create Account.
- You will now be taken to the next page where you need to input some credit or debit card information. As we mentioned before, since this is a stealth PayPal account make sure all of the information you input here is completely fake. This includes the name, card number, expiration date, and CVV code. You can use any made up details here but just make sure they pass the PayPal validation process.
- Once you have entered all of the required fields on this page (with fake information), click on the blue button at the bottom that reads Add Card.
- On the next page, PayPal will give you the option to link your new account to either an existing bank account or to set up a new one. Since this is a stealth account, we recommend setting up a new bank account using completely made up details. You can use any fake name, address, and phone number here just make sure they pass the PayPal validation process.
- Once you have entered all of the required fields on this page (with made up information), click on the blue button at the bottom that reads Agree and Link Bank.
- You will now be taken to the next page where PayPal will ask you to verify your phone number. Simply input the number you chose in Step 7 above and then click on the blue button at the bottom that reads Call Me Now.
- PayPal will now call your Skype number and give you a 4-digit verification code. Simply enter this code into the relevant field on the screen and then click on the blue button at the bottom that reads Verify Code.
- Thats it! You have now successfully created a stealth PayPal account that cannot be traced back to you in any way. From here, you can use your account just like any other PayPal user to send and receive payments without having to worry about being suspended or banned.\n
If you want to keep your PayPal account as safe and secure as possible, then we recommend following the steps below:
- Never use your real name, address, or phone number when signing up for a PayPal account. Always use fake details that cannot be traced back to you in any way.
- If you are asked to link a bank account or credit/debit card to your PayPal account, then use fake details that cannot be traced back to you in any way.
- Never log into your PayPal account from a public computer or Wi-Fi network. Always use a private and secure connection when accessing your account.
- If you are ever asked to input sensitive information like your bank account login details, then make sure you are on a secure website (with https:// in the URL).
- Regularly check your PayPal account activity to make sure there are no strange or unauthorized transactions taking place. If you see anything suspicious, then report it to PayPal immediately.
By following the steps above, you can create a 100% safe and secure PayPal account that cannot be traced back to you in any way. This is perfect for anyone who wants to stay anonymous online and keep their personal information private.